In the heart of town with an ideal location. Savour life in the city’s heart
Fahrenheit Suites is perfectly located along Jalan Bukit Bintang, in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and about one hour’s drive from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT). Our strategic location in the heart of the city means that we are well serviced by a host of public transportation options such as the monorail, buses and cabs and only a short walk or a skip away from public amenities, tourist attractions, shopping and the central business district including:
- Steps away from the retail paradise of Fahrenheit 88, Pavilion, Starhill Gallery, Sungei Wang, Suria KLCC and many more!
- Surrounded by restaurants, bars and alfresco cafés to suit every palate.
- Conveniently within walking distance to the trendy nightspots of Changkat Bukit Bintang and Jalan P. ramlee.
- A hop away from the KLCC Petronas Twin Towers, the Aquaria, Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, KL Convention Centre, the KL Tower, Petaling Street (China Town) and many others.
Our strategic location in the heart of the city means that we are well serviced by a host of public transportation options.
HOW TO GET TO FAHRENHEIT SUITES:
From KL Sentral
- This is the city’s modern transportation hub, converging various modes of transportations.
- including train services within the city, around Malaysia as well as a high-speed rail link to KLIA.
- Website: www.klsentral.com.my
From the KLIA Express/ KLIA Transit
- The KLIA Express and KLIA Trasit are the fastest modes of transport connecting the airport to the KL Sentral Station, the main transportation hub in the city.
- KLIA Express offers a non-stop 28-minute ride from the airpot to KL Sentral.
- Website: www.kliaekspres.com
- In Kuala Lumpur, taxi fares are based on a metered rate and are available 24 hours a day.
- For further information on KL’s public transportation system, visit www.rapidkl.com.my
- Air-conditioned buses ply various routes in the main areas of the city.
- Bus schedules are fairly reliable depending on traffic conditions and the time of day.
- Website: www.rapidkl.com.my